Wednesday 2 March 2011

What! No! Really?


Yes it is true my little boy Lucas turned 7 today. I still can't believe it and it has gone by so fast. There were some hard times and at times these seemed to out weigh the good. It was so worth it!




I am so proud of the boy that he is and looking forward to seeing the man he will become. He lights up the room with his smile, he has so much energy (constantly going 100 mph! Well until it comes to homework that is.), is so kind (would hate to hurt anyones feelings), sensative (which is both good and bad, trust me I know) and just a complete star.



Happy Birthday Lucas!

B x

This evening we will be mostly making up his new Lego sets - yay!

Oh and I will be back tomorrow, the last 2 weeks have been a bit hectic!



Also forgot to tell you Lucas got an outstanding school report. I even had a little blub (cos I was so proud!), I seem to cry at almost anything these days - even got a little choked writing this.

No comments: