Thursday 3 March 2011

Blue and Navy....


What a beautiful treasury by Yipestoo - Thanks x

16 Beaky

My fav has to be the peace bowl by Gallery for Harvest Gold because it would look great in my dining room (not that it is anywhere near finished but it will eventually be teal and the darker shade of green) for keys and other niknaks. It also makes me think of the places in the world that could do with a little Peace!




Which is your favourite and why?

Bye for now, I will be back very soon with more new bits and bobs.
Peace,
B x


8 comments:

Christine Schultz said...

I love the colors in this treasury. Thanks for including my fish.

Clare Elsaesser said...

So lovely! Thanks for including me too.

Nancy Rodger said...

Your blog is soooo beautiful!Thanks for posting my Rain Tree painting. I am eager to look around your blog!
Nancy Rodger

Unknown said...

thanks for including my owl appliques.Looks awesome.

prettylittlethieves said...

lovely colors and items! thank you for including me:)

Lisa said...

Thank you for including my vintage dress! Lovely treasury! Take care

SKnights Art Photography said...

Thanks for posting this treasury on your blog! I love the "gravy" theme - so clever :)

Beaky said...

No thank you! You are all so talented and I was honoured to feature in the Etsy treasury with you x