Thursday 31 March 2011

The sound of bells.......


Wedding bells that is.


Oh and no not mine! If I'm honest with you I think I have blown my chances. Dan has asked me twice! The first time we had been together for about 6 months and he had clearly had to much beer. I said we should try living together first. I found out years later he dosen't remember asking me - charming.

His second attempt wasn't much better. I was heavily pregnant with Lucas my first child and he wanted to go out. I didn't! Anyway he kept going on so to shut him up I agreed. He asked me at the pub over a beer - no kneeling, no ring (not how I expect to be asked). My answer was a less than enthusiatic " I suppose so!" Which might sound harsh but a few weeks later I asked if he was getting me an engagement ring and his answer - "Do you need a ring?" Such a romantic! I have told him he needs to ask me properly, may be it will be third time lucky.


Any way, back to the point. My mum is getting married in July and she asked me to make her cards. Here they are, me and Mum are so chuffed with how they turned out. Can't wait to see the boys all dressed up as page boys - will definitly be sharing that.

B xxx





No comments: