Tuesday 12 July 2011

(Was gonna be Monday then Tuesday but is now) Thursday manger doesn't have quite the same ring to it!


Oops sorry I'm a few days late. Such a busy foody and boozy weekend! Friday I had my mums hen do and we went to Terracotta which is an amazing all you can eat chinese buffet restaurant. I made sure I had lots of the expensive stuff like Salmon, Tiger prawns, Mussels and lets not forget the sushi (Oh how I love sushi!). We went for drinks after but as we had so much to eat we just sloughed on a big comfy sofa and couldn't move!



Saturday we went to Fins second birthday (all day) bbq. I think there were 3 or may be four rounds of food, my favourite being some super spicy tiger prawns. The party was at my friend Lucys inlaws. They have an amazing out door space and lots to keep the kids entertained for hours. We only left at 11pm cos the boys had finally had enough and just wanted to go to sleep. Funny they still managed to wake up at 8am the following morning. Far to much Cider and Pimms was consumed to get up that early - How rude! Thanks again to the Boyles for a fantastic day xxx



Sunday night I went for another meal this time at San Carlo a fantastic authentic Italian. We were celebrating Lozzie my sister inlaws 30th birthday. It was a lovely meal and a really nice get together.

To say that I was pooped after all that drinking and eating is an understatement. Was a bit of a zombie the next day. But I did manage to design this -



Its a poster for the village Gala in a few weeks.
Now I just need to pack for my hols!!

Really quick recipes this week -

Grate 1 carrot and 1 courgette, add some mayonnaise, freshly ground black pepper, mix and tada! Carrot and courgette coleslaw - Its delish!

I'll be back Mon 28th! B x

No comments: