Thursday 23 June 2011

Watch the birdie


Hi guys!
How are you? I'm tired this week and am looking forward to the weekend, just hope the weather will be kind to us. Pls every one cross your finger.

As the lovely Pip has recieved her bday gift I can now share with you what I made for her. She loves green so thought this bag and vintage fabric combo would do prefectly!


I also made her this cute crocheted birdie which was a sort of prototype. Hope she doesn't mind me using her as a guinea pig if you know what I mean.




Ok so this week I have had a done some taste testing at the pub (the ostrich is amazing!), visited the school about Isaac starting in sept, baked some courgette and onion bread (actually Dan did that!), made new pen pots, coasters, birdies and have been getting some stock ready to be sold in a shop in Sheffield.



The shop is called A Crafty Crafting and I am renting a shelf there. It opens on Saturday and will be selling craft supplies and hand made gifts. You should definitely go and check it out if you are in the area. Heres a selection of what I have sent -




Thanks for popping by. See you soon,
B xxx

No comments: