Monday 26 January 2009

Buttons finally!

Finally my new buttons have arrived. I have been waiting patiently for these, so have a few customers - oooppps! They will be in the my shop soon. I am still missing the black and white, but I told my supplier to just include them in my next order. I think they look fab here on Isaac's nuirsery painting.
All ready to go!

Out with the old overlocker....

and in with the new!
I haven't even had it out of the box yet, just haven't had the time what with bunting and doll orders. I have never managed to get the old one working properly. I will let you know how I get on soon. Today was a good day as I have managed to find dresses for fancy dress nights at the pub. They are being washed as I write and I will give you a peek soon.
B x









2 comments:

LPFish said...

I love that you saw that photo! That is the one he broke that hurt the most!
And 'whoop' on the bunting in STM x

louise35flower said...

How can you not have that out of the box yet! I have no self control when it comes to new toys :)