Thursday 9 April 2009

Bunting for boys!


 As people said they liked the idea, would stock it in their shop and my eldest said he would like some for his room. Here it is! It is so bright and cheerful - look how well it goes with the boys room.



When I showed it to Isaac my 2 year old he said "Wow!". I think that means he likes it. Whats not to like? Robots, lightning flashes, red, turquoise......




I have listed it in the Etsy shop already and will pop it in the Folksy shop later today.



I'll write again in a few days, I have some fab Easter photos of the boys to share with you. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I love reading them and hearing what you guys think. Wishing you all a wonderful and chocolate filled Easter.

B x


4 comments:

bex said...

oh wow!! that looks great....i wouldn't mind some! the colors go great together! (must remember turquoise and green!)
x

Tracy Lorna Nors said...

Really great! although I'm the sort that would have put it in a boys room with flowers and all anyway, lol.

frutejuce said...

Lovely robots!

Beaky said...

Thanks for the lovely comments.

Your right Tracy! If I had girls I would have to insist on some robots and pirates amongst all the flowers and fairies.
B x