Thursday 16 October 2008

A Roaring Success!


I can not tell you how nervous I was when setting up my wares on the day of my Yummy Mummy craft and gift fair. As I had never organised anything like this before I couldn't be sure any one would turn up. To my amazement we were really busy and managed to raise 330 GBP for Clic Sargent, which I think is truely fantastic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that got involved in this event for making it a very enjoyable and successful fair.


I also had a really good day as you can see from my depleted stall. I forgot to take the photos before the fair started.



More stalls including Hedgerow with their yummy chutneys, dips and jellies.




The arts and crafts table! It was busy earlier before they discovered the boucey castle out back.






The boucey castle! I managed to snag this at the last minute (well the evening before) as a little birdie told me the weather would be fab. Thats my 4 year old in the blue t-shirt having a good old bounce. Cheers Rob!




Face painting anyone?


After all that everyone enjoyed a much needed sit down with a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Theres the lovely Joan hiding her face behind her tea cup. She worked so hard and sold masses of raffle tickets. Over on the left we have Phoenix trading which is Debbies stall. Debbie is the lovely lady who had the idea to do something for Yummy Mummy week and who ran this fair with me. We have decided we will do another next year for another charity - any ideas?

1 comment:

LPFish said...

looking good lady! I so didn't like blogging before i strated - no wi confess... i am an addict !!! x